REPLACEMENT AND REFUND POLICY
Can I return my mask?
You may return AirPop items if the following conditions are met:
- Due to hygiene conditions, your mask must be unopened and unused in the same condition that you received it. Your mask must be in the original packaging;
- The items you wish to return must have been paid for in their entirety using your original payment channel;
- You must initiate your return within the return period and in accordance with the return conditions authorized by AirPop;
- You will have fourteen (14) days to submit a replacement or refund request from the date you received it; and
- You will have fourteen (14) days to return the mask from the date you have submitted a request.
Under what conditions can I not use the return shipping on return and replacement or refund policy?
The service does not apply to:
- Used and opened mask,
- Costs associated with loss, theft, or damage to the item when it is returned;
- Of items that cannot be returned in accordance with the seller or merchant's general conditions of sale, e.g. the seller or merchant's authorized deadline for returns has passed;
- Made more than fourteen (14) days prior to submission of the return and replacement or refund request.
Does the return and replacement or refund of AirPop cost me anything?
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your items. Return shipping costs are non-refundable.
How do I make a refund request under return and replacement or refund of AirPop?
Please send us an email at [email protected].
What information do I have to provide with my return and replacement or refund request?
Details of your return including the order number, date shipped, the reason for return, and photos of an unopened mask attached as proof.
How will I be refunded?
If your refund request is accepted, you will receive the corresponding funds directly into your original payment channel within approximately fourteen (14) business days of the date you receive notice that we have approved your refund request. All refunds will be made in pound sterling.
Who should I contact if I have a question about the return and replacement or refund of AirPop?
If you have any questions about the return and replacement or refund of AirPop, please contact us at [email protected]
We provide a limited warranty period of one (1) year. This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake
- Esthetical changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches, color fade)
- In case could not provide an official invoice from AirPop
HOW DO I MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM?
If you wish to make a warranty claim within this period, you need to provide proof of purchase and the affected part. Please proceed as following:
- If bought at a retailer, the first step is to go back to the store of the purchase and make your Warranty Claim there, please bring your broken AirPop product and your receipt.
- If the retailer is unable to repair/replace your AirPop product or parts, please contact [email protected] for further help.
- If bought at our online webstore, please send an email to [email protected] to file your product defect request. Make sure to include your order number, all details described with a photo of the defected part and your cause. Once your request is with us we will contact you on how to proceed with the matter.
Any defective parts covered by the limited warranty will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
Replaced or repaired parts provided during the warranty period will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or for sixty (60) days from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
Return form: Return Form - ENG